I'm not sure how many of you actually have red-blue anaglyphic 3D glasses handy, but just in case you're one of them, try this image on for size. (Red should be on your left.)
I had to create it, actually. I took a 2D photo and massaged it with Photoshop to produce the illusion of parallax. Each element, each arm and breast and leg and foot, was shifted to the left or right and warped slightly to adjust the line of sight. Anaglyph software combined the two images into the red-blue image above.
Where'd you come across this gem?
ReplyDeleteI had to create it, actually. I took a 2D photo and massaged it with Photoshop to produce the illusion of parallax. Each element, each arm and breast and leg and foot, was shifted to the left or right and warped slightly to adjust the line of sight. Anaglyph software combined the two images into the red-blue image above.
ReplyDelete