A change of bodies would do you good.
Amazing work, it looks so natural :) Thank you for this. Hope to see more :) Can you put any female head on a male body? :)
I don't know about ANY, but I'm pretty handy with Photoshop. Did you have a special request?
Well I have a few pics if you've an email I can send to. My email is saracen_knight1187@yahoo.com Thanks for the reply, hope we can work a pic out or something :)
If the pictures are yours, sure. I don't want to be a party to revenge porn. :)
I understand that :) lol
Did you get the pictures I sent? Thanks.
Amazing work, it looks so natural :) Thank you for this. Hope to see more :) Can you put any female head on a male body? :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know about ANY, but I'm pretty handy with Photoshop. Did you have a special request?
ReplyDeleteWell I have a few pics if you've an email I can send to. My email is saracen_knight1187@yahoo.com Thanks for the reply, hope we can work a pic out or something :)
ReplyDeleteIf the pictures are yours, sure. I don't want to be a party to revenge porn. :)
ReplyDeleteI understand that :) lol
ReplyDeleteDid you get the pictures I sent? Thanks.
ReplyDelete