Select Disabler

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Situation


Here is a little something I've been working on. It's not exactly like the photoshop images that I've been doing up until now, but you might still like it. I might do more hand-drawn art like this if it turns out to be popular (and if people have good suggestions!).

I'm adding the watermark because it's becoming obvious that everything I do is ending up on Deviant Art under somebody else's name. That's the Internet for you, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I don't comment on these blogs usually, but this is phenomenal! Please do more artwork like this.

    I really like that you drew an 'average' male and female body - not a super-skinny bimbo supermodel and a ripped adonis, but an asymetrical, somewhat lumpy couple of human bodies. It makes the artwork seem more real, more believable.

    Way to go.

    ReplyDelete